Changing the world...one diaper at a time.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011



It sure seems like life is getting crazier by the day! The kids are starting to copy everything we do. And they are on the run and into everything! I am slowly giving in and babyproofing things that I swore I would never touch. We have given up all hope at keeping a few adult things or nicer areas in the house. It is just a regular old day care now! But, it is really fun to see all three babies learn new things and say new things every day. I am starting to imagine how fun Christmas will be this year. Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I hope we get a bit of Christmas time snow in Marion. I'd hate for them to miss out on their first chance at a white Christmas!

    We wonder if Maddie will be smart enough to hide from them or if they will all be covered in white cat hair continually. We are sure Carly will just hide.

    ReplyDelete