Changing the world...one diaper at a time.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

We had a wonderful visit with my aunt and uncle from Colorado this weekend. It was so fun to introduce them to the babies! And I hope we get to see them again someday soon. I lived in Colorado for several years and we spent a lot of time together. I do miss those beautiful mountains and miss you too Uncle Neal!

We then travelled to Miami to Pete's sister Laura and husband Jeff's house. And were able to meet our newest nephew Jackson. He is so cute! It was a familiar feeling to hold a tiny babe again. Big brother Colton is proud of him and gives him kisses and snuggles. Our three won't meet their little cousin until the end of October. I think we need to work on learning "gentle" pretty darn fast!!

He is a perfect little bundle and makes a beautiful family of four! We love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment