Changing the world...one diaper at a time.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just thought I should stop in a post for the first time after a REALLY LONG BREAK from blogging. We have been a little busy. Our triplets turned three on Saturday. I still can't wrap my head around that! We are enjoying our summer in Knoxville, Tennessee. And plan to move our family to the Atlanta area in September. I am going to start blogging again. I hope to have this as a better outlet for sharing our life than just posting on Facebook and Twitter. It's time to reel in my focus on our family and not just spying on what everyone else is doing. I also found our old blog http://ourgreathope.blogspot.com/ This is where I posted everything about my pregnancy. It is an interesting read for sure! I hope you enjoy reading about our life with three 3 year olds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment